Sunday, October 25, 2015

Day 21 - Inspired by a Color #31DC2015 (Sorbet Nails)

Day 21 - Inspired by a Color
October 25, 2015

Hey everyone,
I am super behind on the challenge, lol. Anyways, today the theme was "Inspired by a Color." I wasn't sure what that meant, but here is my own interpretation of it. 
The nail polish color was Mint Sorbet
Since sorbet is a type of ice cream, I decorated my nails with an ice cream cone, etc.

What I used:
Mint Sorbet by Sally Hansen
Presto Pink by Sally Hansen
For the brown, I mixed together Expresso by Sally Hansen and black acrylic paint.

See you :)
Grace

4 comments:

  1. This turned out super pretty, I really love your colour combination :) <3 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww so cute :) I love the ice cream cone. came its wonderful :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much HGNailDesign!

    ReplyDelete